1. Return Product Code (RPC) You must fill out the Contact Us forum located under company info on the left of this page to get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code Or email us at email@example.com. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returned products without the RMA code. Please include details about you return/exchange such as size/product you would like to exchange for or if you would like to return your product for a refund. This will help speed up the return process. Once we receive your return/exchange request we will email you (Normally within 24 hours) with your RMA number and return shipping instructions.
2. Golden Rule - All products sent back to MotoMonster must be in their new original condition (Not Used, Original Packing, Tags not removed, etc.)
3. Returns - Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. All items must be returned within 30 Days of order date. The Items will be inspected (not used, original packing, etc.) before the refund is issued. There are no returns allowed on Close Out or Electronic items. MotoMonster does not refund shipping costs.
4. Exchanges - We will exchange products as quick as possible. You will have two options for an exchange. Express Exchange MotoMonster.com can temporarily charge your credit card for the cost of the new product(s). Until MotoMonster.com receives your exchange. Once the exchange is received your credit card will be refunded the difference in cost. If you do not wish for your credit card to be temporarily charged you can use the Standard Exchange policy. MotoMonster will send you the replacement product(s) upon receiving the exchanged product(s).
5. Return Shipping Costs - Return Shipping Costs are the Sole responsibility of the customer. However, if MotoMonster has shipped an incorrect product, MotoMonster will reimburse the cost of ground shipping.
6. Closeout Items - There are no refunds/returns on closeout items. We can only offer you an exchange of sizes or a store credit.